Refunds & Returns
Returning a Trampoline
Our terms are simple:
- Purchases can be returned under our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy rules below within the first 30 days of purchasing them.
- Purchases cannot be returned due to a change in mind after 30 days from purchase date.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In order to qualify for the SpaceJump 30 day right of return the following criteria must be met:
- You must be the original owner of the Trampoline – purchases are not transferable.
- The Trampoline must be returned to our warehouse location as listed on our website within 30 days of purchase, all costs of removal and return of the Trampoline are the customers.
- Your eligible Trampoline must be in as new condition as determined by SpaceJump or SpaceJump’s Agent. Such damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odours, rips, burns, etc.
- Your Trampoline must be returned to the warehouse in the same working order as it was received on pickup/delivery.
- Your Trampoline must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests.
- A minimum of (15) days must have passed since the delivery date of your Trampoline.
- Your Trampoline must undergo a full inspection by a SpaceJump representative before a refund is given.
- If you choose to proceed with the return, you must notify us in writing to: PO Box 42097, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149, New Zealand, or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return of the goods, Goods cannot be returned before making contact with our Customer Care team through either of these channels.
Our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to the purchase of brand new stock from our Trampoline range & does not apply to any other goods purchased. Ex demo & ‘scratch & dent’ sales are full and final and not subject to 30 day return policy.
Refunds, Faults and Warranty Claims
If you’re experiencing an issue with your SpaceJump trampoline, please get in touch with us and our friendly team can help!
Call us: 0800 99 66 77